Voted #1 Dental Center
Thank you for stopping by. We are so glad you did!
Whether you’re visiting Forest Dental for the first time or have been with us for years, you’ll receive the same dedicated service time and time again. We pride ourselves on punctuality and friendliness; as well as ensuring our patients have a full understanding of their dental treatment from start to finish. As our patients can attest, we aim to exceed their expectations.
Our diverse team of dentists has extensive training from Canada to Mexico and across the United States. They aim to keep you fully informed about every aspect of your treatment starting from day one. On your first visit to Forest Dental Center your dentist will meet with you to gain a comprehensive understanding of your medical and dental history, a clinical examination of your mouth with an oral cancer screening and a periodontal assessment. When you leave the office your dentist will know everything they need to maintain the health of your mouth.
What Patients Are Smiling About
They are fast, efficient, and friendly making dental care a positive experience.
Very efficient so I was in and out quickly. I very much appreciate that. All the while very informative and courteous!
AWESOME! My cleaning went really good and did NOT have pain afterwards. My son Mikey's appointment also went really good and no one had to call me for assistance. I recommend FDC for anyone looking for a GREAT dentist.
The people here work hard to keep any discomfort to a minimum!!!! They understand how some patients have become hypersensitive to dental work.
- Attended Eastern Washington University in 1979
- Has worked in the dental industry since 1989
- Taught dental management and administrative training in Virginia Beach from 1999-2001
- Served 6 years active duty in the United States Navy
- Co-founder of Dentistry from the Heart annual event
- Married to Keith Zello since January 1982 (Retired Veteran)
- Mother of four handsome boys: Ryan, Kris, Nathan,Cameron and one adorable grandson, Ayden.
- Member of the American Academy of Dental Office Managers
- Member of Timerlake United Methodist Church
- Active Member of Philanthropical Education Organization Chapter (Bettering Women's Education)
- Active in the Rebuilding Together organization
- Loves cooking, reading, gardening, tennis, family and friends